so fresh and so clean
• MACHINE WASH DELICATE, COLD WATER • LINE DRY TO 85% AND TUMBLE DRY LOW HEAT •NO SPIN-DRY •REMOVE PROMPTLY
100% Cotton Sateen
Sewn-into our award-winning covers are magnetic inseams that are waterproof and machine-washable friendly.
To avoid damage to the machine or fabrics, we recommend to wash and dry the covers inside-out. Wash on the delicate cycle (without spin-drying). Do not wash hotter than 175° F, as this will cause the magnets to demagnetise.
Air-dry to 85% to perserve the fabric for longer (and the environment too!) and toss in the drier for 10 minutes.
If you must, tumble dry low-heat, inside-out, and remove promptly.
• MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE • AIR-DRY TO 50% AND TUMBLE DRY LOW HEAT •REMOVE PROMPTLY FROM BOTH WASHER & DRYER CYCLES
Made from a silky-loft fiber, our comforters mimic down and are extremely breathable. To maintain the fluffy softness, we recommend you machine wash on a cold and gentle cycle. Allow to air-dry to about 50% before placing into the dryer.
Tumble dry low heat and remove promptly.
Fill: Microfiber Silky Loft
* Micro-polyfill, soft-to-touch
* 100% vegan, feels like down
* OEKO-TEX® certified
* Corner-loops to securely connect duvet covers
• MACHINE WASH DELICATE, COLD WATER • LINE DRY TO 85% AND TUMBLE DRY LOW HEAT • AVOID BLEACH AND SOFTENERS
100% Organic Bamboo
Bamboo's natural antimicrobial properties keep your bed fresher, longer. Recommended washing is 1x a month.
Cold water is the fastest, most eco-friendly way to preserve your bamboo sheets silky, luxe hand feel and avoid shrinkage. You may notice your sheets feel stiff once the wash cycle finishes, this is totally normal. When the bamboo fabric dries the silky soft feeling returns.
Speaking of drying, we highly recommend air drying to preserve the bamboo fabric.
However, if this is not an option for you, no problem! Simply tumble dry low-heat and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles.
Bleach is full of harsh chemicals that can weaken the bamboo fibers and fabric softeners can actually reduce the moisture-wicking properties leaving behind a film on the fabric. Plus - bamboo bedding is already silky-soft!